In accordance with the provisions of Section 19.84, Wisconsin Statutes, notice is hereby given that a public meeting of the Electors of Sheridan Township will be held on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 8:00 pm in the Town Hall. Items of business to be discussed or acted upon at this meeting are listed below:
Town Board Meeting
October 11, 2016
Town Hall – 8:00 p.m.
Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
Minutes of September 13 Board Meeting
- Resolution for Town of Sheridan to be named in the Dunn County Outdoor Recreation Plan
- Draft Ordinance for Town Record Retention
- Set Date for Budget Hearing (Tues 11/1, Tues 11/15, or another date?)
- Town Hall FYI: Nitrate levels better this year
- Dunn County Humane Society Contract for 2017-2018
Future Meetings of the Town Board: November _____, Town Hall:
- Public Hearing for 2017 Budget: starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Special Town Electors Meeting: starts after Budget Hearing
- Regular Town Board Meeting: starts after Town Electors Meeting